We are storytellers.We are a bunch of happy storytellers. We curate beautifully crafted designs in fashion and lifestyle and we showcase brands, their trendsetting products, and the unique stories behind them. We believe that shoppers don’t just buy products; they buy the brand, and the unique stories behind them. Stories from big cities, from small towns, from high-rise buildings, from hamlets. Stories of people with big heart, people with glint in their eye, stories of people who bring smile on other faces, many faces. This is what we do. We are storytellers of people who are THE CHOSEN ONE.
Offline, as our commitment to enable young brands, we also host polkacoffee sessions- a workshop to help brands create a framework for brand building and shopper marketing needs that could drive more transactions for them.
Vishakha has been in the business of Brand Building and Shopper Marketing for multiple years, and has spearheaded this project to give impetus to indigenous products that are crafted with love and care.
Jo dikhta hai, wo bikta hai
What gets seen, gets sold. Brand building is a growth strategy, and not just advertising. It needs a structured approach.
That shaped my thinking
In the late 1990's, my Parents allowed me to work( Bihari families did not encourage their girls to work.) Later on, getting back to work after my first baby, made me more focused. So for me:
1. Work is worship and supporting women in their work is devotion.
2. If my business is not creating value, I shouldn't be in the business.
That build bridges
1. Advocate child adoption and support related NGOs.
2. Serve on the board of International Advertising Association- India chapter
3. Inch by inch build respect for women by institutionalising Stree Samman at Zee Cine awards and through other initiatives.
That enriched my experience
1. Building the brand CNBC TV18 as a premium brand in early 2000.
2. Working on business strategy and launch of Times Now channel and taking it to a market leader's position after a week's start.
3. Understanding consumer behaviour as Director Strategy at Future Media, a Kishore Biyani venture.
4. Practicing shopper marketing through our own venture, Aurora Comms for 4 years.
Head- Business Development
A young and independent mother, Charu has a mesmerizing smile and lit up eyes. Let us tip you - never try a battle of wits with this woman, she'll always win and win you over with her sweet sweet words and an accommodating nature.
Shweta Neman Shah
Alliances & Operations
Diligence is her second name, Shweta is the good kid (video streaming is her weakness too!). Go to her with your problems, and she'll have a solution for sure. She always wears innocent laughter (mostly a wicked smirk).
Give her an idea and she will draw it on a canvas. This pretty smile is the most innocent of the lot. Patience galore, be good to her, she'll use her magic touch to make you look prettier in every picture.
Burst of laughter, Megha fights bugs to make sure we function smoothly. Ever plan to hack for fun? You know where you'll find her... We've kept her safe with us!
Handyman galore, he is the lifeline of our office. Running around is his business; He is Out getting work done and he is at office, all at the same time! He is a multitasking ninja.